понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

anaconda hunt for the blood orchaid




"Iapos;ve done some things that I want to forget but I canapos;t

Broke my pace and ran out of time
Sometimes Iapos;m so full of shit that it should be a crime"

Youapos;d be proud of me, i got her into modest mouse. It was really easy, you really kinda prepped me for this. Iapos;m doing better then expected. For something id like to keep casual, iapos;m burning a lot of calories here. A lot of thinking what im doing and saying and why im doing and saying things. Ive kept a lot of things left out, the sad and the needy. Some of the crazy has seeped through, but in a good way i think. I dont have any idea whats really going on, either im just being played the fool or weapos;re moving at a small small pace. Only time will tell. But in a way thanks, you really kinda helped me out here,i can think of things i did wrong and try not to do them here, and thats kinda helpful actually. I think her much like you, are(or were) kinda into me and just didnt know what to do with that because im not(wasnt) her(your)type of guy, not the type youapos;re typically attracted to, and thats kinda hard to process. Not only that i have to work against it as well. Constantly proving that im not the type of guy theyapos;re use to. I dont even know how i feel about her, let alone about all the calories being burnt by something that could go nowhere, and may very well be going that direction. I dont know. Confused times.

business california design small web, anaconda hunt for the blood orchaid.



Комментариев нет: