среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

canberra community centre




Oh LiveJournal that I never post in anymore, I felt the urge this evening to share some pictures:


Guitar Iapos;m building that I really want to finish up, but school and life are busy, and itapos;s taken a number for the time being.


"Don Henley," the neon tetra, proving that although Image Stabilization is great, it is not a substitute for a large aperture lens when taking pictures of fast moving objects. This was the least blurred I got him :-(.


Hot Wheels model of the electric Tesla Roadster, on top of the Counting Crows album Iapos;m listening to right now.


And my 1997 white 3 series next to my Momapos;s 2005 white 3 series.

Ok, back to homework.

bestbuy.com site olspage.jsp id, canberra community centre, canberra community college, canberra community education, canberra community grants program.



Комментариев нет: