понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

california country in luxury resort wine




�So, I did it I actually managed to make it to decompression. And I didnapos;t go by myself I decided at 10am that I might as well throw up a post on CL�to see if I could find anyone up for palling around in the city for it, and the email I received from a gal who said she was too tired and too broke to go turned into the two of us hanging out with an amazing (and growing) posse of her friends dancing, and drinking, and making merriment until the sun went down and the cold came out. It was fantastic

It was just what I needed, and I somehow managed to survive it all on a ridiculously limited budget. I ate twice today for $1, consumed fabulous beer and baileys, and a liapos;l vodka red bull and some harsh red wine thrown in for good measure.�

L (aforementioned tired and broke cutie)�worked with the Flaming Lotus Girls last year, and one of my goals when I came down here was to hook up with them and to get involved in the welding/fire arts community. We had great chats about politics and little dancing babes and surviving the harsh financial reality that is the bay area. She reminds me a lot of Lindsay, which is a marvelous thing, since Lindsay is one of my most favorite people on this wee planet of ours.�

And her friend D works on the periphery of the social work field, and wants to exchange numbers and chat about possible positions at Larkin�Street Youth Services, which is my dream youth organization in the bay area.�

All in all, we were a band of seven (usually) merry makers sharing stories and booze, smiling and enjoying the night. And my feet managed to survive until about 10pm, which was a mighty feat in and of itself, considering how badly I destroyed them on Friday.�

So yay for getting out of my shell, throwing myself out there and meeting some of the marvelous people housed on both sides of the waters here. I see myself here. This feels more and more like home everyday, and I canapos;t wait to see what adventures are in store for me
california country in luxury resort wine, california country in lancaster wide, california country hotel wine, california country hotel in spa wine.



Комментариев нет: