понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

cleaved cell lymphoma




Iapos;m really tired of hearing about Bank bailout. Iapos;m sure someone could explain it to me and stop me from sounding really stupid but in the mean time Iapos;m thinking, if I default to the bank they fucking take my stuff back. They donapos;t care what your reasons are, they just take back the car or house or what ever you gave the bank to hold for you on top of the huge amounts of interest they also charge for lending you the money. Hereapos;s what I think should happen, take the banks stuff. It seems fair. Sell it off in an auction. And who gets to repossess banks? Iapos;m trying to see some repo man sneaking in the dead of night jacking a bank.

Ok, Iapos;m gonna go do house stuff and stop reading the news.

child benefit centre newcastle, cleaved cell lymphoma, cleaved cell, cleaved caspase 3 antibody, cleaved caspase 3.



Комментариев нет: